This course is for those of you who are looking for tuition on a 1-2-1 basis
During the 1-2-1 Beginner Adobe Lightroom Course you will learn:
- Getting to know the interface
The Library module
- Importing photos
- Organising and tagging images
- Using collections, keywords and filters
- Comparing and rating your pictures
The Develop module
- Change the composition and the aspect ratio of your images
- Crop your images to reveal their full potential
- Turn them into black-and-white images or adjust their colour spectrum
- Apply creative filters to make your images come to life in unexpected ways
- Exporting images
- Overview of file formats and their usage
- Using right resolution and size
Lightroom offers numerous options to export and share your images, be it on social media, preparing an online photo book or saving and uploading your photos in various formats. We’ll have a look at publishing your images for the web or print.
About the Tutor:
Paul Lawrenson is a working photographer who has been teaching students with little or no knowledge of modern DSLR’s for over 5 years.
He has been using Adobe Photoshop since the very early editions and has used Adobe Lightroom from the very beginning.
He has a wide range of photography specialisms and regularly has his photographic work featured in the national press.
This Adobe Lightroom course is 2 hours long and normally runs from:
10:00 – 12:00